view images in gallery
view images as slides
# 4237 29-Sep-2011
- new check rail and wing rail adjustments:
1. click the real > adjust check rails... menu item, shortcuts SHIFT+CTRL-F9 or full-stop . (period) key.
2. labels will appear on each rail end. Click the label to select the rail which you want to adjust.
3. use the buttons on the new dialog to select the mouse actions, etc., for the selected rail.
These new functions are primarily for use on partial templates in complex formations. The original prototype settings remain as before at real > V-crossing options > customize V-crossing > wing and check rails... menu item. The new adjustments modify these original settings for each rail end individually:
- bug fix: "List index out of bounds" error occasionally when shoving timbers by mouse action. Fixed.
- bug fix: new template (quick set) dialog. ENTER key to close dialog was not always working. Fixed.
- bug fix: real > V-crossing options > functions. Template was not locked at peg. Fixed.
- keyboard shortcut changed: SHIFT+CTRL-F9 is now on real > adjust check rails... (was previously "move spacing ring"). Likewise the single-key shortcut . (full-stop key, period key) does the same. (This compares with the comma key for shove timbers.)