view images in gallery
view images as slides
# 4309 6-Oct-2011
- bug fix: adjust check rails... dialog window was incorrectly scaled on 96dpi screens. Fixed.
- bug fix: check rail end-gap mouse action. Direction sense was wrong on right-hand templates. Fixed.
- bug fix: check rail end-gap adjustments were not correctly preserved when changing gauge/scale. Fixed.
- customize V-crossing > wing and check rails... settings: Help notes updated and references to obsolete turnout-side modifiers removed.
- Two new option tickboxes have been added to the check rail dialog and to the shove timber dialog:
These settings are now template-specific and saved in the .box file. This makes it easier to use the check rail adjustments and shoved timbers as prototype customizing in generic templates. For example to re-use GWR V-crossings with unequal timber spacings and check rail lengths differing from the REA sizes.
If retain on new mint is ticked in each case, any adjusted check rail settings and/or shoved timbers will propagate into a new mint control template.
If retain on tools:make is ticked in each case, any adjusted check rail settings and/or shoved timbers will propagate into the newly created control template when using the tools > make --- functions. These tickboxes duplicate the existing tools > make tools: options > retain --- menu options. With the difference that these options have now been moved from the program preferences to become template-specific. Propagation of settings can therefore now be pre-set and controlled on a template-by-template basis.
If these option boxes are unticked (default) minting a new template or using the tools > make --- functions will clear/reset any shoved timbers and/or adjusted check rails. This will be the normal option setting when building complex formations from partial templates.
Note that the tickboxes for the check rail adjustments and those for the shoved timbers are separate for each and not linked together in any way.
- invert all rail settings button added to the do > omit rails dialog:
This swaps the option settings in all the currently enabled (i.e. not greyed) tickboxes. This is a quick way to avoid having to click all of them. Swapping all the boxes is often needed when splitting out one or more rails to a separate partial template.
Note: this button applies to rails only and has no effect on the joint marks settings.