view images in gallery
view images as slides
build # 4435 8-Nov-2011
- bug fix: DXF import and export now uses only a dot as the decimal point, without regard to the Windows Regional Settings on the system. Users in countries where a comma is used as the decimal point should delete all DXF files created by earlier versions of Templot.
- sketchboard new function: modify item: bitmap image > zoom to actual size button. This zooms the sketchboard so that the selected image item is displayed at actual pixel size on the screen. This is useful when using the sketchboard to add notes and call-outs to a screenshot image or drawing.
- modify on rebuild: the rail-section settings have been added to the modify on rebuild options. Available at real > rails > modify group to match menu item, and on the storage box at options > modify on rebuild > rail section data menu options. Also on the pop-up menu for a single background template at modify and rebuild > rail section data menu item.
- new generator settings to show foot edges for flat-bottom (FB) rail:
generator > generator settings > rails > FB inner foot edges menu item.
generator > generator settings > rails > FB outer foot edges menu item.
These are on by default. The rail foot edges appear only for templates which have the real > rails > head and foot (flat-bottom rails) menu option selected:
For background templates when output is in detail mode, the rail foot edges will appear on printed templates, in PDF files, in exported image files, and on the sketchboard.
The rail foot edges are not available when printing the control template, and are ignored in diagram mode.
• In this version of Templot, the rail foot edges will not appear on the workpad, on the storage box, or in DXF files. Output to CAD may be possible by exporting as an EMF metafile.
- template colours: template mapping colours are now honoured in diagram mode in all output formats. The mapping colour is used for diagram-mode infill on templates set to use a mapping colour. However, the default setting has been changed to output > output drawing options > colour options > use pad marker colours.
This means that in the default state, output to print, PDF, sketchboard and image files will use the marker colour settings rather than the mapping colour settings. This better reflects the typical use of coloured templates for diagrammatic purposes rather than for construction templates, and means that by default output colours will match the workpad screen.