Build # 4703 10-December-2011
- PDF engine: The problem with hatched timber infill in black & white mode has been fixed.
- The total length of all the timbers in a track plan is now shown at box > box info menu item on the storage box menus.
- There are two new options for the way the fixing peg is displayed. The solid option makes the peg more prominent by making it solid red. The hollow option is useful when aligning the peg over an underlying rail intersection. The blank option corresponds to the previous peg style. These settings are at workpad > pad options for the control template > menu options. This setting is included in your program preferences.
- If you are using Windows7 (and probably also Vista) there are now two options for the way the menus are displayed, XP style and Win7 style. These settings are on the program panel window at program > menu style > menu options. This setting is included in your program preferences.
- Program links to the Templot Companion web site lead to the new version of the Templot Companion which at present is little more than an empty shell. In the meantime please refer instead to the original version of the Templot Companion at:
- The Quick Intro feature has been temporarily disabled.
- A lock-release code is not required to run this build of TDV. The licence terms should be read as if amended accordingly.