|Messages posted here can also be received as emails: information||pre-print options:|
|Forums and resources for users of Templot track design software||about Templot Club|
|Please click: important information for new members and first-time visitors.
||quick links: files, photos and messages archive on Yahoo|
|main Templot web site|
|Single message by John Palmer Topic: A Matter of Signalling!|
view images in gallery
view images as slides
Here is my take on the signalling arrangements:
A few notes:
1. For a terminus, the distants are likely to have been fixed at caution.
2. The Outer Home signals would be positioned at such a distance as to permit station operations to continue notwithstanding acceptance of a train; i.e. at least 440 yards in rear of the Inner Homes.
3. I have included yellow discs, as this seems to have been the practice adopted at Exmouth, which does indeed have a somewhat similar layout.
4. Again following the practice at Exmouth I have not applied a FPL to the engine release.
5. Shunting movements from the bay and main platforms are controlled by the starters, rather than subsidiaries. Again, this follows the practice adopted at Exmouth.
6. In the Down/inbound direction, the discs to the right of the main post both read to the yard, whilst the sole disc to the left of the main post reads to the loop.
|about Templot Club|
|Templot Companion||live online chat||Please click: important information for new members and first-time visitors.|
|Please read this important note about copyright:
Unless stated otherwise, all the files submitted to this web site are copyright and the property of the
respective contributor. You are welcome to use them for your own personal non-commercial purposes.
If you want to re-publish any of this material or use it commercially, you must first obtain
the owner's permission to do so.
The small print: All material submitted to this web site is the responsibility of the respective contributor. By submitting material to this web site you acknowledge that you accept full responsibility for the material submitted. The owner of this web site is not responsible for any content displayed here other than his own contributions. The owner of this web site may edit, modify or remove any content at any time without giving notice or reason.
|Problems with this web site? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.||
Powered by - © 2009