Messages posted here can also be received as emails: information pre-print options:     

Templot Club Home list recently active topics
  Search  Image Gallery  My Account  Members  Help       

Forums and resources for users of Templot track design software about Templot Club

Please click: important information for new members and first-time visitors.

quick links: files, photos and messages archive on Yahoo
A single message from topic:  Exactoscale track parts and turnout kits   in forum:  Trackbuilding topics
main Templot web site

Single message by Hayfield       Topic: Exactoscale track parts and turnout kits
Posted: 9 Aug 2018 17:01
 PM  Reply with quote  Reply blank  Go to topic 
Hayfield
United Kingdom

view images in gallery
view images as slides
The communication from Mr Dukes in the EM Gauge Society clearly stated

" Initially mail order sales will exclusively be from Scalefour Society stores and EMGS Society stores"

There is no mention that this relates to either wheels or track components

EMGS Society stores are currently out of stock of both E4CH 501A and E4CH 502A and has a waiting list for members. As there is a waiting list for the items I guess the EMGS are waiting for Mr Jukes to supply them. Up until the end of July both these items were as far as I am aware were available from C&L

Whilst you (like me) are in the minority using these special chairs to build turnouts and crossings, the majority of track builders don't

Phil has plans to develop products for the future and you are right that for special chairs it will not happen in the short term, but these products are a very minority interest and not top priority

I accept we were warned, therefore expected a short term supply issue, but these items will be returning. Both Phil and Mr Jukes seem committed to serve and develop this part of the hobby, far better than 18 months ago.

I have no idea what forums you belong to, but a simple request for help in obtaining these items may be your best route to solve the problem you have

A single message from topic:  Exactoscale track parts and turnout kits   in forum:  Trackbuilding topics
about Templot Club

list recently active topics Templot Companion live online chat Please click: important information for new members and first-time visitors.

Please read this important note about copyright: Unless stated otherwise, all the files submitted to this web site are copyright and the property of the respective contributor. You are welcome to use them for your own personal non-commercial purposes. If you want to re-publish any of this material or use it commercially, you must first obtain the owner's permission to do so.

The small print: All material submitted to this web site is the responsibility of the respective contributor. By submitting material to this web site you acknowledge that you accept full responsibility for the material submitted. The owner of this web site is not responsible for any content displayed here other than his own contributions. The owner of this web site may edit, modify or remove any content at any time without giving notice or reason.
Problems with this web site? Contact webmaster@templot.com.