view images in gallery
view images as slides
# 2873 30-5-2011
- check for slews before make transition - fixed.
- background shapes dialog style changed to Normal (was StayOnTop).
- intersection selector dialog - wording changed.
- CTRL+V in Normal mode should cancel mouse action - fixed.
(this is a legacy shortcut -- now use INSERT key instead)
- CTRL+BACKSLASH is now on reset notch on datum (was snap plain track to nearest sleeper).
- main-side K-crossing check rail flare -- bug fixed.
- template > reset menu items removed.
- CTRL+Z shortcut now on rebuild group menu item.
- new modify on rebuild option on storage box for trackbed edges.
- new menu item for trackbed edges geometry > modify group to match.
The trackbed edge settings are now specific to each template. This rebuild function allows fast transfer of the settings to a group or an entire track plan. The trackbed edge settings were previously a generator setting, so this function replaces that functionality:
- K-crossing check rail settings added to omit rails dialog:
IMPORTANT: If you have saved from previous TDV versions any .box files containing half-diamond templates with fixed K-crossings, when you reload those files in this TDV version, these K-crossing check rails will be missing from the templates.
You should click do > omit rails and joint marks... to see the above dialog and tick these two boxes to restore the K-crossing check rails. You will need to do this for each half-diamond template.
Note that this applies only to .box files which have been saved from TDV.
Files saved from 091c and earlier versions will be automatically modified when reloaded, to maintain the stored settings.