view images in gallery
view images as slides
# 3088 15-June-2011
- image rectangle outline moved in front of background templates and background shapes.
- the transparent display option for a picture shape is now saved in the BGS file.
Note that this setting affects only the way that Templot displays the image. There is no change to the original image file or the way the image will be displayed in other software.
- export a file -- new option fit all background shapes.
- approach track rails on a gaunt turnout -- fixed.
To create gauntletted plain track, add some approach track (F3) to a gaunt turnout template, and then shorten it back to the switch front joint (F4).
- option to change the font/size/colour for the small page numbers inside the trim margin corners on printed pages -- output > font for corner page numbers... menu item.
(Thanks to Gordon S.)
- alert added if attempt to add a clicked shape without clicking the workpad first: