# 3502 06-July-2011
- further changes to black & white / grey-shades settings for files export and sketchboard trackplans. They were unnecessarily linked to the capabilities of the current printer.
- new mouse actions to move the image boundary rectangle and adjust each edge individually. action > mouse actions: workpad > output boundary rectangle mouse actions.
- this rectangle is now also used for the sketchboard (instead of setting the page origin and size % for page a/1, which was non-intuitive). trackplan tab on the sketchboard control panel.
- transparent GIF option now implemented for files export. Ticking this box also changes the default file format to GIF instead of PNG*.
- Note that the transparent option for displayed picture shapes in Templot uses a different mechanism and works with any image format -- there is no need to use transparent GIFs as picture shapes and if you do they won't work.
- further work on the sketchboard -- which is now usable. There are still some unfinished settings on the sketchboard control panel, and for the file functions and menus on the copyboard.
Please be aware that if you have saved sketchboard .sk9 files from previous builds, they may not update correctly in # 3502. For testing purposes please discard them and create new files in this build # 3502 only.
*The PNG format includes transparency features but not all software supports it, and that includes Templot exports -- if transparent export files are wanted they must be in GIF format only.