author remove search highlighting

posted: 31 May 2011 13:01

Dellboy

Aylesford - United Kingdom

click the date to link to this post
click member name to view archived images
view images in gallery view images as slides
Hi

I have two outstanding orders with Exactoscale with no explanation advised. Recent attempts to contact them by phone regarding the orders has produced 'unavailable' and their message leaving service is full. Obviously a backlog is building up. No clues on their web page. Does any one know what is amiss with Exactoscale ??

posted: 31 May 2011 13:19

David R

Hatfield Heath - United Kingdom

When I last spoke to Len in April he had just been diagnosed with potentially quite a serious condition after several months of ongoing illness.  They now know what the problem is and he is finally getting the appropriate treatment. 

However, during this time, he has not been able to devote as much time to the Exactoscale business as he would normally, so some things have been delayed.  I would suggest (even more) patience, snail-mail correspondence (it does still work sometimes), and ensure that any email has the word EXACTOSCALE in the subject line.

Regards
David R

posted: 31 May 2011 13:33

Dellboy

David

Many thanks for that, much appreciated. I suspected as much. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

posted: 31 May 2011 13:39

Martin Wynne

West Of The Severn - United Kingdom

There is more about this here:

http://www.scalefour.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1376

posted: 31 May 2011 14:12

Jim Guthrie

United Kingdom

Dellboy wrote:
Hi

I have two outstanding orders with Exactoscale with no explanation advised. Recent attempts to contact them by phone regarding the orders has produced 'unavailable' and their message leaving service is full. Obviously a backlog is building up. No clues on their web page. Does any one know what is amiss with Exactoscale ??
I happened to be at the Exactoscale stand at Railex on Sunday and I heard Len explaining to another customer that he had just taken on more staff to help him in getting rid of the backlog of orders.   He was also keen to get back to development work since what time he had had available recently had been taken up with trying to deal with the day to day business of the company.

Jim.

posted: 31 May 2011 16:28

Dellboy

Jim Guthrie wrote:
I happened to be at the Exactoscale stand at Railex on Sunday and I heard Len explaining to another customer that he had just taken on more staff to help him in getting rid of the backlog of orders.   He was also keen to get back to development work since what time he had had available recently had been taken up with trying to deal with the day to day business of the company.

Jim.

Thank you Jim.

Nice to hear he is 'up and about' now.

posted: 31 May 2011 17:12

JFS

United Kingdom

Hi Chaps,

I most recently spoke to Len last Wednesday and he now has his condition well under control and is working hard to catch up the backlog. My own order arrived on Friday having been placed on 15th March - I normally get them next day!
So things might still take a while to get back to normal, but it is such good stuff that it is worth the wait!

Best Wishes,

Howard.

posted: 3 Jun 2011 16:00

Dellboy

My first Exactoscale order arrived this morning so I am one happy bunny!!:thumb:

Templot Club > Forums > Trackbuilding topics > Exactoscale Company is not responding
about Templot Club

Templot Companion - User Guide - A-Z Index Templot Explained for beginners Please click: important information for new members and first-time visitors.
indexing link for search engines

back to top of page

Please read this important note about copyright: Unless stated otherwise, all the files submitted to this web site are copyright and the property of the respective contributor. You are welcome to use them for your own personal non-commercial purposes, and in your messages on this web site. If you want to publish any of this material elsewhere or use it commercially, you must first obtain the owner's permission to do so.
The small print: All material submitted to this web site is the responsibility of the respective contributor. By submitting material to this web site you acknowledge that you accept full responsibility for the material submitted. The owner of this web site is not responsible for any content displayed here other than his own contributions. The owner of this web site may edit, modify or remove any content at any time without giving notice or reason. Problems with this web site? Contact webmaster@templot.com.   This web site uses cookies: click for information.  
© 2020