author remove search highlighting

posted: 22 Mar 2015 01:45

Rob Manchester

Manchester - United Kingdom

click the date to link to this post
click member name to view archived images
view images in gallery view images as slides
Hi Martin,

Would it be possible sometime in the future to have a 'Simple Mode' track plan output option ? This would output the track plan ( or a grouped set of templates ) with purely plain timbers, rails ( with joints ) and nothing else preferably in black and white. I know you can turn options off for the grid, timber numbers etc but just a single click on the Output menu to get this would be great. I just spent a good while trying to figure out how to turn the page titles and other text off on a print out.

The danger is, of course, that if you do it somebody will want options so you can add options back in.

Hope you are enjoying the weekend. First outdoor lunch in the garden today.

Regards
Rob

posted: 22 Mar 2015 02:37

Martin Wynne

West Of The Severn - United Kingdom

Rob Manchester wrote:
Would it be possible sometime in the future to have a 'Simple Mode' track plan output option ?
Hi Rob,

All things are possible, but first I need to understand what you want and why you need it? Your description isn't too clear, sorry. :?

Do you mean at full size for construction templates? Or at reduced size for display, web sites, control panel, etc.? On a single A4 page, or multiple A4 pages, or large single page for roll-paper printing? Are you trying to save ink?

At full size for construction it's not obvious why you would want any information omitted -- already there are several options in the printed elements dialog:

2_212124_360000000.png2_212124_360000000.png

At reduced size for display you may find it better to print via the sketchboard in detail mode.

Yes it's great to have some sunshine, I have been out walking by the river:

2_212134_520000000.jpg2_212134_520000000.jpg

regards,

Martin.

posted: 22 Mar 2015 20:33

Rob Manchester

Manchester - United Kingdom

Hi Martin,

Great to see your picture. I am a fisherman and dog owner so I seem to spend a lot of time by the water.

Thinking more about my question there isn't that much left to leave off the printout after the use of the Printed Elements dialogue. I only print when I intend making track on the templates so it would be for full size constructional use. None of my little plans ever gets big enough to need reducing in size.

Hold off on putting any though into this. I will look at the program saved preferences and see if that covers what I need.

Regards
Rob

Templot Club > Forums > I wish it would... > Simple printed output
about Templot Club

Templot Companion - User Guide - A-Z Index Templot Explained for beginners Please click: important information for new members and first-time visitors.
indexing link for search engines

back to top of page

Please read this important note about copyright: Unless stated otherwise, all the files submitted to this web site are copyright and the property of the respective contributor. You are welcome to use them for your own personal non-commercial purposes, and in your messages on this web site. If you want to publish any of this material elsewhere or use it commercially, you must first obtain the owner's permission to do so.
The small print: All material submitted to this web site is the responsibility of the respective contributor. By submitting material to this web site you acknowledge that you accept full responsibility for the material submitted. The owner of this web site is not responsible for any content displayed here other than his own contributions. The owner of this web site may edit, modify or remove any content at any time without giving notice or reason. Problems with this web site? Contact webmaster@templot.com.   This web site uses cookies: click for information.  
© 2020